MEMORANDUM 12-02 Series of 2018
TO: EVELYN L. ALEGRE, School Directress
CYNIE A. ALEGRE, School Coordinator
JOY V. CHATTO, QMS Officer
FROM: EDGAR N. ALEGRE, Executive Director/GAITF President
SUBJECT: HUMAN RESOURCES INFORMATION SERVICES (HRIS) SYSTEM
DATE: December 8, 2018
ATTENTION: TO ALL OFFICERS AND PERSONNEL
- Human Resources Information Services (HRIS) is the System of the GAITF, Inc. Human Resources Department. HRIS is responsible for managing and supporting the data network, applications and desktop support services for the Human Resources Department. HRIS has four (4) major areas of support: Applications Development, Job Match, Personnel Activities and Network Support.
- The Document Imaging Management group maintains electronic documents for quick search and retrieval of stored information, and provides an efficient electronic means for records retention and archiving.
- Our Network Support group is at the heart of the Human Resources Department, assuring that all systems are performing at maximum efficiency. This includes communication through email, local and wide area network design and data security, media productions, and much more.
- It is our pleasure to provide all Human Resource employees with cost effective technology solutions to meet divisional and departmental business objectives.
- Today’s economy demands a more proactive, strategic role for the HR department. As competition for critical resources intensifies, managers, employees and candidates are demanding more from HR and human resource information systems (HRIS), moving beyond self-service to secure direct access to relevant information and processes whether in the office or on the road. GAITF, INC. – HRC - HRIS provides these capabilities and more, helping you to manage your globally dispersed workforce, improve human resource processes, and enhance employee satisfaction for greater efficiency and cost savings across the enterprise.
- HRIS provides a robust set of flexible and configurable human resource, payroll, and employee development software that:
- Offers greater total business value by streamlining the entire employee life-cycle;
- Manages recruitment and resourcing, training administration, benefits programs, and performance management;
- Provides a wealth of information and advice to employees and candidates via direct access;
- Promotes operational efficiency by allowing the entire workforce to focus on key company objectives;
- Flexibility to deploy GAITF, Inc. Payroll or connect to third party payroll solutions;
- Delivers powerful business intelligence to enable strategic analysis of key business trends for better planning and informed decision-making.
- Management of all employee information.
- Reporting and analysis of employee information.
- All employee must have to login to the system everytime they come in and out of the office. Punch In and Punch Out is required for all In and Out activities of everyone personnel.
- All Punch In and Out activities must be done inside the Office or designated area only. Exemption only to personnel on official travel, but they must have to Punch In and Out using our official website for HRIS to specify their activities with proper disclosure on the note box section.
- Every personnel leaving the office for outdoor activities or official visit must have to Punch out upon leaving with proper disclosure of its intention and Punch In upon arriving from outdoor activities to specify its accomplishment in proper disclosure.
- Proper disclosure for outdoor activities must specify the following: a) Purpose/Plan; b) Duration; c) Activities; d) Location; e) Transportation; f) Gate Pass No.; and g) Persons involve.
- Proper disclosure for official travel must specify the following: a) Specific Present Location; b) Purpose; c) Activities; and d) Group/Company.
- All personnel on official travel must have to Punch In and Punch out everytime they arrive and leave the venue and place of travel for security and monitoring purposes
- The official website of the foundation is http://www.gaitf.com and the official website of the GAITF, Inc. – HRC Department – HRIS is http://192.168.68.138:83/orangehrm
- For official and security reason all employees must have to use only the site or link provided to avoid being scam or hack and for privacy protection.
- HRC Department is the responsible department of maintaining personal data accuracy and efficiency.
- EDP Shall monitor all website bugs and technical problems. Provide technical assistance and support.
EDGAR N. ALEGRE