MEMORANDUM 12-01 Series of 2018
TO: EVELYN L. ALEGRE, School Directress
CYNIE A. ALEGRE, School Coordinator
JOY V. CHATTO, QMS Officer
FROM: EDGAR N. ALEGRE, Executive Director/GAITF President
SUBJECT: GAITF QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (QMS) WORKSHOP
DATE: December 8, 2018
ATTENTION: TO ALL GAITF PERSONNEL
A quality management system (QMS) is a set of policies, processes and procedures required for planning and execution (production/development/service) in the core business area of an organization. (i.e. areas that can impact the organization's ability to meet customer requirements.). They can also help new businesses start off on the right foot by ensuring processes meet recognized standards, clarifying business objectives and avoiding expensive mistakes.
- Achieve greater consistency in the activities involved in providing products or services
- Reduce expensive mistakes
- Increase efficiency by improving use of time and resources
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Market your business more effectively
- Exploit new market sectors and territories
- Manage growth more effectively by making it easier to integrate new employees
- Constantly improve your products, processes and systems
Anent this, Global Academy Institute of Technology Foundation will conduct “GAITF Quality Management System) Workshop on December 17 to 19, 2018 for all Teaching Personnel and December 17 to 21, 2018 and every Quarter thereafter for Non-Teaching and Admin Personnel.
Attendance is a must. Absence without valid approved reason will constitute a voluntary resignation by any individual personnel.
EDGAR N. ALEGRE